Harry Womack has been working with homes for nearly 30 years. He began as a Real Estate Developer and General Contractor as the President of Prime Realty Services, Inc. in Metro Atlanta. He later moved to South Carolina to hone his home inspector skills. With nearly 3,000 residential inspections under his belt, there’s almost nothing Harry hasn’t seen.
Harry’s long list of professional accomplishments include:
- Home inspector since 2012
- Certified InterNACHI Inspector (Numerous Certifications)
- Licensed South Carolina Home Inspector
- Thermal Imaging Certification
- Certified Termite Inspector
- Real Estate Degree from Georgia State University
Harry’s demeanor makes him as good at building relationships as he was at building homes. “I make sure my clients, especially first-time homebuyers, know I took the time to go over the information with them.” Harry says. “There’s a lot of money on the line in real estate and my clients put a lot of trust in me.”
When not inspecting, Harry enjoys being outside, especially boating with his family. On Saturdays in the fall you will find him watching all things college football.