Our “Learn” is as good as our “Lunch”: Home-Probe Classes
Consumers expect a lot out of Real Estate Agents and hold them accountable for anything that doesn’t meet their expectations in a house or transaction. The more the agent knows about homes, the more the client trusts them.
That’s why we have a robust Education Department that offers Continuing Education and Lunch and Learn courses.
Our topics cover a gamut of interests and issues that we see in the field. And just like our inspectors, we present the information in a way that is engaging, understandable with no drama.
- Top FAQs buyers ask inspectors
- Sell higher and faster with a listing inspection
- Dealing with the deal killer and the cost to cure
- Building permits and home inspection
- Anatomy of a house
- Start Smart (new agent guide to inspection reports)
- What to look for when looking
- New construction v resale inspections
- Radon – haunt or hype?
- Building an Amendment from a Report
- When things go wrong
We can also tailor a class to answer hot button issues you’re dealing with.
Ask about our schedule or about bringing a FREE engaging class and delicious lunch to your office by emailing email@example.com.