We’ve long been advocates of listing inspections for sellers as a way to save them money and time. And it’s not just us, top-producer Rob Smith from Keller Williams Intown has said it’s the “best marketing investment” a seller can make.
That’s why we’re offering $100 agent marketing budget on all listing inspections this December and January. The listing agent determines whether to use the budget for:
- Co-branded “Just Moved” postcards advertising a new, pre-certified listing
- Sponsorship of a caravan
- Other marketing.
In addition, every listing inspection always includes:
- Full inspection report with cost estimates for repair
- Phone consultation about technical issues
- Customized flyer identifying technical features of the home
- Buyer walk-through for $185
- Opportunity for seller to control the contract negotiations, repair schedules, and costs.
Use a listing inspection and the $100 marketing budget as your unique selling proposition when you consult with sellers.